BEAUTY BOUTIQUE’S COVID-19 UPDATES
We ask our clients to please take note of the following
- Please arrive to appointments on your own +1 are discouraged, this also includes children.
- All clients are to wear a face mask for the duration of the treatment. If client arrives without one we can provide one for a small fee.
- We will greet you warmly but unfortunately without any physical contact.
- All entering the salon must wash hands thoroughly with a nail brush for 30 seconds.
- Please only bring with you your essentials e.g.
- We require all clients to fill out tracking and liability form prior to every visit.
- Additional time will be added between all clients to reduce contact with each other.
- All stations have been moved according to social distancing rules.
- All surfaces and equipment will be wiped with a disinfectant before and after each client according to manufactures instructions.
- All staff are to wear full PPE throughout service and when not possible to wear gloves hands will be sanitised before and after.
- Unfortunately, there will be no magazines or drinks provided but pls feel free to bring your own drink.
- Certain beauty treatments have been temporary removed from the system as client will have to remove face mask.
- We can only operate on a pre booking basis, we regret we cannot accept walk ins during this time.
- All clients must make, amend or cancel appointments via telephone, Facebook, text message or on our online booking app.
- A temorary small PPE Surcharge will be added to the final bill, this will be removed when goverment guidelines relax.